Thursday, December 11, 2008

Being Baptized


Joey, and Steph are coming to my house this Saturday, then on Sunday I will be baptized in my wonderful church. They both wanted to be here to be with me, and that means so much.
I have the best kids in the world. I know all Moms say that but it is true.
Thanks Joey and Steph for being so wonderful.
If anything positive came out of Wally's death it would be that it brought me closer to God, and my church. I am missing Wally terribly-this being the second round of holidays without his physical presence. Wally is in my heart and soul and will be forever. I miss you baby.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

O how I wish I could be there...but I will be in Spirit.

To see my best friend, dedicating her life to the Lord is a dream come true. I cant wait to see pictures. I love you very much!

Kathy said...

For you:

There's lots of things
With which I'm blessed,
My problems have been few,
But of all, this one's the best:
To have a friend like you.
In times of trouble
Friends will say,
"Just ask, I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up and do it!
And I can think
of nothing more
That I could wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend,
And have a friend like you.

Concerned-Citizen said...

Thank you so much. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend. Are you wearing your necklace?--I am, and I love it because it is so pretty and most of all because it is from you.

Kathy said...

Kathy, I cannot wait to hear how everything went today. Yes, Im wearing my necklace! I love it too, but most of all I love what it symbolizes! How was your first hug to Major Joey???