Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Plithra of Stuff

Tekoe says "HI".
Friday night I saw a wonderful Christian singing group-Triumphant Quartet. If you have not heard them, google them. You will be able to see and hear them on Youtube. Their piano player is out of this world. I bought one of the books with the piano music to many of their songs. I will need to practice to get that good.
Had a wonderful day at church this morning. There was a health fair in our new gymnasium afterwards. I got lots of pens, pencils, sticky notes, etc. My friend and I went for lunch when we were done getting all the free stuff. I had a chicken salad to die for.
I have a busy week ahead. I plan on getting to the gym everyday, plus I have much to do before leaving for Thanksgiving with Steph to Sarasota. More about Thanksgiving as it draws closer.
So till then I will continue to futz around the house, and do what I need to do.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this picture of Tekoe! I will call you tomorrow afternoon (Monday). My neck is KILLING ME! I have an early chiro appointment...then back home to do nothing but heal. I dont know what I did...I think its from the vacuming I did on Thursday along with a ton of stress last week and having 2 grandchildren all week. Im a mess and feel really icky! Im glad you had a good weekend!

Concerned-Citizen said...

Glad you are feeling better now.
Thanks for letting me vent on you-you are4 so special, and i love you.