Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting Healthy

I'm back. I had a wonderful time with my daughter-in-law. We hit the GNC store for vitamins and I ended up with the vitamins, garlic pills for high blood pressure-(which I discovered I have), some organic whey protein, and some coconut oil. Steph is going Vegan as much as she possibly can. Since I do not want to deal with all the Vegan stuff-I am going vegetarian as much as I can. The past week has gone pretty good.-I am finding it is not all that difficult. I imagine the day will come when I would kill for a big juicy rib eye steak, but all I will have to do is think of how and what they do to the cattle on the kill floor. It is physically sickening.
I was able to trick Tekoe-or should I say trap her into getting in her little cat kennel for the trip home. She kept looking at me like she might rip my throat out while I sleep, but once she got into our house she was her happy little princess self.
My dear friend Barb is coming for the day this Tuesday--I can hardly wait to see her. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Im so glad you are home. Vegetarian> What the heck? And where are you going to get your protein. Now Im worried about you.
Why dont you have have adsense on this site?